At Clearview, we are committed to excellence throughout an investment’s life cycle.
We have a few simple rules that we follow.
A good deal is a deal that makes money.
• We will succeed by making money for our partners.
• To leverage our extensive experience, we pursue hotels across cities, brands, property types, and capital structures.
• We focus on the seller: who are they and why are they selling.
A good owner takes a hands-on approach.
• We exclusively focus on U.S. properties and emphasize frequent communication and site visits.
• We add value by re-testing the current way of doing things.
• We focus on re-branding, restructuring management, streamlining expenses, optimizing rates, and renovating the product.
A good investor builds solid relationships.
• We have extensive relationships in the hotel industry.
• We have relationships with “on the ground” general managers and sales and revenue leaders that enable us to gain market insight.
• We seek investment partners that we enjoy working with and co-invest to maximize the alignment of interests.